1) A song fest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday. (Incorrect spelling or punctuation makes quite a difference in reports).
2) Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.
3) At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What Is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.
4) Eight new choir robes are currently needed due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some older ones.
5) Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered.
6) The Church will host an evening of fine dining, super entertainment, and gracious hostility.
7) Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the Church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
8) On a church bulletin during the minister's illness: GOD IS GOOD, Dr. Hargreaves is better.
9) Potluck supper: prayer and medication to follow.
10) The concert held in Fellowship Hall was a great success. Special thanks are due to the minister's daughter, who labored the whole evening at the piano, which as usual fell upon her.
11) The 1997 Spring Council Retreat will be hell May 10 and 11.
12) Pastor is on vacation. Massages can be given to church secretary.
13) 22 members were present at the church meeting held at the home of Mrs. Marsha Crutchfield last evening. Mrs. Crutchfield and Mrs. Rankin sang a duet, The Lord Knows Why.